Canada U.s. Social Security Agreement

She applied for an oEA pension here in Canada last year (September 2014), we received a response that they forwarded their application to the International Division, and then, after one year, they sent another letter saying that she did not complete her 10-year residency, so they did not grant her the OAS pension When we filed their application, The basis we have considered is that she has lived here in Canada and the Philippines for the past 10 years. The fact that they said „live or work”, which means that if she lived in both countries, but not necessarily, she should have qualified for at least one partial retirement pension, I think you are more expert in this area, which is why I sent you this letter in the hope that I receive the right answer, you are definitively entitled to a CPP retirement pension, even without recourse to the agreement.

Categories: Bez kategorii